watching rainbows...

Monday, August 28, 2006

(Aug. 20, 2006; 9:29 AM...)

I hate how coffee turns into an addiction
and how it keeps you up all night.
How it burns and makes your heart
beat fast.

Especially how it makes you crave
for its rich and sweet promises
of grains, milk and sugar.

Moments later, it puts you
into a melancholic mood
of coldness.

Before you realize it,
it has consumed you before
you should have consumed it.

Empty.
Hollow.
Bitter.

Then again,
you crave for another cup.

a text message i got from czar's blog..
(wow, i get txt messages from blogs.ahahaha!)


is this really coffee?! if it is, the same goes with love...
that's how i feel right now, like i have had too much of it and i'm left empty...
but now i'm asking and craving for more...

WANTED: APPLY HERE
PERFECT BOYFRIEND
mr. right for me...

i have simple criteria...


chinky eyes..
close up smile..
non-empty brain (i've had it with stupid guys..)...
spongy or curly hair..(i don't like the flimpy hair type..)
nice voice..(you have to know how to sing..)
can play either the guitar, piano, saxophone or violin...
would know my REAL worth...
and lastly
one who make me look at my criteria and throw it in the trash...


It's funny how we set qualifications for the right person
to love while at the back of our minds we know that
the person we truly love will always be an exception.

(from a text i got from someone i don't remember)

i don't know what to do...i need someone who would hold me in his arms and say that he loves me no matter what..one who would look into my eyes and see my soul..one who would let me see his soul..one who would sing me songs of love with his simple whispers..one who would turn looks into smiles and smiles into laughter..one whom i would not posses, and one who would not want to posses me..instead, one with whom i would share a mutual surrender...he does not have to be my fantasy, for i have learned that fantasies are for dreams,and that we live in harsh reality...i just need someone...someone i would love and love me back..unconditionally..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home