watching rainbows...

Monday, August 28, 2006

Finally on the right timeline...


After one of the best weekends of my life!!!:
i had the best weekend of my life with my blockmates (and laterals)!! (well, cross out sleeping in a resettlement area-ish place disguised as a "resort")..we had fun from the start to the end..(although, i still am sad about not being able to swim..)..anyway, i love how our block stuck together through the whole thing..(hehe..an drama?!)..I LOVE BLOCK 17!!!! GO SP!!! SPE-ECH Pathology!!!!

*****

The MidNight talk (with czar and danielle):
well, the first night, which we spent in the bus, was a time of realization for me..i had finally woken up to the reality that my fantasies about me and this certain "stranger" is never gonna happen..i've risked falling in love with him, but now i have come to this painstaking stage of falling out of love..(which is kinda strange, too little a time of loving him..would that be my mistake now?! that's the risk i take of falling out of love..)..i know it's too hasty for me to conclude things like these, but who can blame me?! i'm getting hurt already, almost every time he's there i get hurt..so with the advice of my two very lovely friends (which i chose to take, btw), i have finally resolved to stop this garbage about him...i hope this would not be as hard as my summer love affair goodbye..i just hope he would look at me again..

*****

passing notes in class..tsk tsk tsk...:
i spent math class passing notes with my dearest kuya..and boy was he irritating..grabe ah!!! he kept on insisting on things which did not really happen or exist..i mean, puhlease kuya...wag ganun okei?! i know you have these fantasies of him and me being what you think we are..but no kuya..wake up okei?! fantasies mo lng un..(ako nga nagicing na eh..)

*****

what hurts the most?!:
i dunno..maybe the fact that we were so close, we had so much to say, then we just watched each other walk away..(wow!!!! kanta un di ba?! kanta...ahahaha!!!! oo nga..kanta xa..)..anyway,
kahit kanta pa yan...that's what hurts the most...yan un..yan...ahahahaha!!!! (oh well...)

*****

5 Great Discoveries (of last week, the weekend and day):
#5: I CAN SING!!!!! (grabe na ito..ahahaha!!!)

#4: My period has very bad timing..(my gahd!!! nung sabado pa!!!)

#3: I am very easy to neglect..(nobody seems to see me..huhuhu..)

#2: JULIUS CAN SING!!! (hahaha!!! i had a great time listening to you sing in gbox..haha!!! next time ulit..^_^)

#1: I am a natural born actress!!! hahaha!!! (impromtu monologue huh?! kamusta naman un?! "my son this is how you herd, this is how you hunt.." ahahaha!!!)

*****

sign out time: 10:15 Pm
things to do: Study for a quiz...(my gahd..inuna pa ang blog!!!)
state: banggag pa rin..

^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home