watching rainbows...

Saturday, June 02, 2007

the update my sister has been bugging me for.

Well, I have nothing profound to write about right now. I honestly have no inspiration, I mean seriously. It's kind of weird that I have to have an inspiration to write about stuff that's going on in my life, well in a very "profound" or fun or interesting manner at least. It's just so hard to put feelings and experiences into words. Maybe I just need to talk to Micki or someone again just to get my creative juices working again. Which by the way was sucked dry by all the stress and frustration brainstorming for the CVC avp gave me and of course, how could I not have the decency to mention my partner through it all Mr. JR Canono, who made me laugh so hard (on the inside of course) when he worte down, well actually typed, the words "chenes chenes". Okay, I think I stopped making sense after the third sentence, but I don't think that's my problem or is it?!hmm...*thinking..thinking...thinking..*

Anyway, so what CAN I talk about?! Oh, I think that it is just Blog-worthy to tell all of you guys that for the first time in N years, I fell down from a swing. *insert laughs here* So what happened was, we were in this "reunion" (which turned out to be a senior citizen party, given the mean age of the people who attended, people who looked like uncles and aunts turned out to be cousins and people who looked like cousins turned out to be nieces and nephews) and we were really bored (see my sister's blog), luckily they had these swings and they were all ours for the taking. So long story short, I was riding the swing as hard as I think it would allow me to and was planning on jumping from it when it reaches the heighest point in a half-swing, but being the impulsive coward that I am, I hesitated but of course, it was too late, so I had to jump or fall. So of course I did not want to fall flat on my face, so I jumped even if the Newton in me knew that I lacked the inertia, force and momentum (wow! Physics!) to safely land the jump, but I just had to, so I just relied on the balancing powers my ballet lessons gave me and the power of prayer, that I land the jump on my feet and not on my face. Surprisingly, I did land the jump, but unfortunately I eventually lost my balance and fell over and landed on my ass. Luckily, it was only my brother who witnessed one of the most-embarassing-moment-would-be's of mine, but all my cousins (Jon, Tep, Hanna) and my sister, turned their heads just in time to see me on my ass on the cement. *i know, insert more laughs here* It was really embarrassing, but then again, it could've been worse. (yeah, the WHOLE family could've witnessed it)

Lesson learned:

Appreciate the little things that would
make all your relatives not mind you even after falling with a pretty audible thud on the ground and never ever jump from a swing ever again.......

in the presence of other human beings, especially family.