watching rainbows...

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

CONGRATULATIONS

TO THE

DE LA SALLE

GREEN ARCHERS!


*****

By the way, I was there at the Coliseum when La Salle bagged the UAAP Men's Basketball Championship...and can i just say that that was one of the best things about being a Lasallian. I miss being a Lasallian. I miss the cheers, the drums and the alma mater hymn, and having been able to witness that game and cheer and sing was the best detoxification activity ever. But surprisingly, my favorite part of the whole event was when we were cheering for the other schools. Especially Jervy Cruz of UST and Chris Tiu, represented by his brother Charles. It was one of the few times you would hear a sea of green shout, "Go Ateneo" with matching drum beats from the DLSU Pep Squad. It was, however, heart breaking when UE lost. James Martinez, my long time crush from way way back, was crying and I wanted to hug him, even though he was sweaty already.

*****

I'M ALMOST THERE.

C'MON KAT...

YOU CAN DO IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home