watching rainbows...

Friday, August 03, 2007

It is just blog worthy to say that the almost-worst day of my entire life became one of the funnest nights I have ever had! A big thank you to ANTON, for waiting for me get my comm3 readings photocopied; MICKI, for picking me and Anton up at UST; JR, for the kakulitan and all that other stuff; Josh Hartnett, for the laughs...hahaha! Thanks you guys for making me laugh..haha! You know that I will always love you. :)


LET'S DO THIS AGAIN!
(next time with a lot more people..)

*****


Yesterday was one of those days when i could not wish for anything more. I was happy through and through. All because of these three guys, and of course..JOSH HARTNETT!

(Micole: I'll make kwento na lang soon...about josh hartnett. I know you love him. :) )

*****

Okay, I just took a test about "What makes You Luminous", glow so to speak. So here's what my test results say:

KATRINA, your Strength makes you luminous

You're a powerhouse, and we're not talking about how much weight you can bench. Adventurous and courageous, you've got the heart of a lion and the will to follow through.

Ambitious and driven, you're certainly not afraid to go after your goals and turn them into the real thing. A promotion at work? A trip around the world? A new house? With your sass and tenacity, we're sure you'll get everything you want and more. Lucky for all of us, your strength is inspiring!

(YEAH RIGHT! haha. I get my strength from the people around me, you know.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home