watching rainbows...

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'LL BE BLOGGING AGAIN!
(starting now)

******

I'm Back. Truth is, I already miss blogging. It's really an outlet for all the insanity in me. (Yes, I am insane.) I never thought that such silly things helped me keep sane.I need a place to ramble and talk without anyone judging me or making me feel bad. It's actually healthy. I mean, rambling and getting all the negative energy out of your system. And I would like to announce to the whole world that I will keep on rambling until I die, rather until I can (given the whole scheduling and stuff and school and all that). And, and...I will never let anyone stop me from rambling. (I do not really ramble, I just talk like a machine gun [is that how you define rambling?] , but since people like to use that word then let's all use that word.)

******

An Open Letter to the WORLD:

To Whom it May Concern:

I would like to inform you that I do not like/LOVE/whatever- people-perceived-it-to-be HIM anymore. I just don't anymore. It was just a phase, and that phase ended ages ago. It does not require an explanation, nor does it mean that I'm bitter (as some people may think), it just all ended. Maybe all I needed was to get sick to realize a lot of things. So there. I would also appreciate it if people would not question/interrogate me regarding this topic. It is now officially over. EVERYTHING. And oh, NO, there is no one NEW. It's just it, I've had it with him and I'm throwing in the towel. I would also like to thank all my friends for keeping me sane and constantly reminding me that HE's not worth it and that I deserve better. I have finally realized all of the things you have been saying before.

With this letter, I end all the Blog Posts and "ramblings" about him.

Sincerely,
Katrina


PS:
Rocks don't deserve love. I tried my best to get through him, but he just won't budge. So there, again, I repeat: ROCKS DON'T DESERVE LOVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home