watching rainbows...

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Misunderstandings suck. But when everybody's friends again, you realize that these little things are meant to make your friendship stronger and deeper. You see, love in this kind of relationship is so great that it takes a lot more than grades, pressure and john lloyd-bea movies to shake it. although we have a long way to go and a lot of other misunderstandings to come, I know in my heart that we will never let anything too little to be reason to break the bond we have. And I know that we will make things work. And that's why I love my college barkada...because we have one of the most real friendships ever. It's not just about going out to parties and eating together, it's about growing together and learning things that can't be learned in the classroom with each other. It's not always easy, but every single moment and chance is always worth it. And that is truly saying something. I love Wonderful and FPG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home