watching rainbows...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

hey!

it's been a loooooong time since i last blogged. why? busy. this time, it's no longer a lame excuse i use to get myself out of dates or whatever invites. anyhoot, it's been, what, uhm, 15 days since my last entry. i think it is about time a blogged again. haha. well, my 15 days have been a total rollercoaster, sometimes even hell. (demmit! :o ) it was a combination of never ending academic torture (read: departmentals, reports, quizzes, assignments, running....), a whirlwind of emotions, from happiness to anger to confusion to temporary insanity, and of course total madness, induced mainly by the fact that i am an escaped mental patient. luckily, i have the best blockmates ever, who by all means, are keeping me safe, to much greater extent that usual. iheartmyblockmates. i also have my ever lovable family, who beyond the call of duty, lend me their ears for my silly stories of my even sillier everyday lofe. (okay, i'm starting to make no sense at all.) haha. thanks to jam also, for all the good times and bad times we've shared in a span of two weeks of being BFF's again. iheartyou.

a great shout out to my dearest, sexiest and hottest friend, DANIELLE SIMONE YAP ESCANO and together with vegetarian MICOLE and laughter inducing CZAR we shall say:
SUPER BITCH FULL ON ATTACK MODE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home