watching rainbows...

Monday, November 13, 2006

ERR..(expression of the week)

dear hey..

err..thanks for making my wishlist shorter..haha..although you will never ever get to read this..(i hope)..you're gesture is very bloggable..err..there...haha..wala na ako masabi..err..nasabi ko na sayo lahat..hahaha..

******

ten notable things of the month:

1.) my elastic bag looks like a condom..(my mom was so shocked when she saw it..haha!!!)
2.) i don't text as often anymore..
3.) err..
4.) i have made 3 recipes of polvoron..
5.) i spent too much on shoes
6.) i have been very sleepless
7.) i don't think of my asympotic pair anymore, he annoys me..(HEY!)
8.) i have been practicing my singing..(to no avail)
9.) err..
10.) i am starting to fall for someone..but it is only proper that i don't..so, err, i will not..for now


******

err...i realy have nothing to say...to anybody, right now..err..except..err..wait..haha!!!

POLS:

*err.."hey" is a guy..he knows he's hey..but he doesn't know my blog address...although, 3 ata silang "hey" sa buhay ko...but the "hey" i'm talking about is someone you know, ata..i'm not sure..haha!!!

*myk asked me kanina kung mahal ko si anton..at narealize ko na hindi pala..haha!!!!

*err..aun..wala lng..blog worthy kasi un..haha!!!


******

hmmm...i'm very very bored..haha!!! this is like the first time i updated my blog since forever..haha!!! it's quite funny though..so much has already happened, but i seemingly cannot write anything..i'm simply euphoric..haha!!! and oh, it's good to be back in school..(ooh, someone texted me..)..kahit na, vaca mood pa ako..and i am certainly not in the mmod to wake up early tomorrow for PE...hay!!! gahd..welcome back to reality..hay..sad but happy too..


******

LSS: Nothing in This World

Mood: Happy..but still waiting..(naks..ang drama)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home