watching rainbows...

Monday, December 17, 2007

I hate it when people ask me if I'm okay or if I'm sad or if I'm alright. I just hate it. I hate it when people ask me why or how. I hate it. It's not a big deal. And if I want to talk about it, I will. If I don't talk to you about it, then it means you're better off not knowing. But to set the record straight...I'M PERFECTLY FINE. (okay? no more questions please.)

******

*BANG BANG*

LESSON LEARNED.


******

My wishlist:
  1. Unlimited Shopping Money (c/o mommy? :D )
  2. A brain model
  3. A unicorn stuff toy from humor post (yung pink!)
  4. A unicorn pillow from humor post
  5. A UP planner
  6. A new pair of chucks
  7. A shirt from that store in midtown (i forgot the name!)
  8. A new Jansport artist series bag
  9. A kiss from **** or ****** or *****
  10. What I told Allan.
******

for them:

*DON'T EVER SMILE AT ME. you're mean.

*you're so inconsistent. i don't know what you want.

*stop being too nice.

*stay away from me. i don't want to hurt you.

*you don't have to be nice to me. i'm not that immature.

*******

isn't this sweet and cute?:D

*click*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home