watching rainbows...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

hmm..making up for lost time...(hehe)...

hmmm...i was not able to update my blog yesteday..(don't ask why, issues will be spawned once more...)..anyway...being the great person that i am (nyah right!) i wrote down the things i was suppose to blog about na lng..although i am now having trouble deciding on whether to continue on and post my first entry..which is actually..something private..oh well, no names naman eh..:)

The Infamous (drumroll please..) NIPPLE TALK!!!! (sequel: yellow balls):
(note: nothing sexual friends..just plain clean fun..^_^)

well, being the lucky girl that i am, and having been spawned to a family that is..ehem..so to say, always "happy" (happy that is masking the truth of insanity [in a good way that is]..), i am ehem, fortunate, enough to witness some of the proofs of man's social evolution..this time in the guise of a very interesting "nipple talk"..ahahaha!! (which btw i think i started..ahahaha!!!) and would i forget to mention the existence of "yellow balls" (oh i love my mommy.^_^)..yellow balls..yellow balls...anyway..i have finally concluded, after much side-aching, jaw-numbing laughter, that there are things that are better left unsaid..keeping the public in guessing of what such talk contributed to the enlightenment of man..go beyond the nipple my dear friends..that i would suggest...i assure you it was not and does not involve anything sexual...and i repeat..GO BEYOND THE NIPPLE!!! and the yellow balls... ahahaha!!!

(leaving things to your imagination..ahahaha!!! naughty me....)

my nth 50 first date:

hmm..i have to say that this movie is one of the sweetest ever made...(sweet but not cheesy (wait, cheese is not suppose to be sweet, it's suppose to be salty..), a great love story but not exclusively a chick-flick..[it's an adam sandler movie!!!]...)anyway, it was about (gahd knows what time) evening..(evening?!)..when my dear friend danielle sprouted out of nowhere telling me that 50 first dates (once again may i say..)was on HBO..at first, it was kind of a hohum for me..(i've watched that movie too many times..haha!!!) but then again, it was as if it was calling me..(i hear calls from everywhere you know..it's one of my superpowers...super ultra bionic ears..)..anyway, i was not able to finish the movie (for the first time my dear friends, due to an untimely dinner call, which actually had good timing for i was geting a bit hungry..huh?!) but the whole movie was stuck playing in my mind..(it was kinda wierd though i admit, having scenes flashing before your conscious unconscious mind...) adn after dinner, the movie (in my mind that is..) aso came to an end, with drew barrymore and adam sandler out in sea 9with kids might i add)...well, you know me, i realize things on the most ulikely times...and true enough i had an epiphany (brought about by my heavy dinner and light mind-movie)..anyway here it goes, (as i say it to myself): "that's the kind of guy i want..someone who would everyday be patient enough to shoot me a video telling me of what happened the day before with so much faith that i would remember him and everything else, despite memory lapse..i know i don't have any disorder hindering me from remembering things..but wouldn't it be great to have someone who you know would do even the craziest things for him to be with you?! i mean..isn't that sweet?!..i want to have that..but then again..i realized that it was another one of my fantasies, and the odds of that happening in real life (to me in this case) is one in a billion.i told you,,i don't really get the guy i desperately want...oh well, i guess i just need to wait..and wait and wait..(oh! when would you show yourself ba?! i'm tired of hide and seek...show yourself before it's too late..)

Sleeping and waking up once more:
(a refutation of my previous blog entry entitled a farewell note [for you])

i slept for twelve hours yesterday..it was my way coping with all the stress i've had to endure after a weekend of fun..(a welcome party for me and my friends to the real world..)..it was kinda funny that when i woke up, my first thought of the day was him..(it was him! oh why should it be him?! why?!)..as i promised myself the day before that it was his last day governing my whole existence, i brushed him off (well his thought that is) and went downstairs for, ehem, lunch..(it was already 12 noon, and my kuya just came home from school..)..i was really bothered by his persistent existence in my mind..he was there, when i had my first bite, when had my first drink, when i was looking through the paper..he was there..i always thought of what he may be doing at the same time..whether he had eaten lunch already or if had to go to school that day..anyway, in short, he never ceased to exist in my mind..and it was really bothering me..(how could he have survived all those crying and sulking?! [which lasted for about ten minutes])..it was unfair..i've had endured too much already and i deserved a release..but much to my dismay, and the dismay of many others...i just cannot forget about him..i surrender to the fact that i will never be able to escape him..and everything else..i have lost the battle of falling out...i was not successful this time..but it doesn't matter anymore..maybe i should just go with it, maybe i shouldn't suppress my feelings..maybe i should not contain them...maybe then this will all pass..maybe then i would be freed from this prison..but what if all these maybe's end up with me falling even more deeply? should i still risk "me getting hurt" once more?! i dunno..but if i don't risk this, will i regret it?! i do not want to have any regrets, for i do not want to live in the what if's of life..maybe this is just the way things are meant to be..some are meant to hurt, while others are meant to be happy..(maybe i belong to the sad group of people who are meant to hurt...well, maybe not..my other half wouldjust have to find me..[tell you the story of halves next time..])



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home