watching rainbows...

Friday, September 01, 2006

just letting my hands type...
(without thinking of anything..)

today, i really do not know what to blog about...but by virtue of my super bionic senses, i feel this very very strong pushing force telling me to update my blog for the sake of the people who take time to read it..(my super bionic senses tell me that they are few though..)

hmmm..my very own skirt day:
(i had nothing else to wear okei?!)

today i had to wear a skirt (see above), i was very very uncomfortable wearing it though, i always wanted to sit as comfortably as possible at all times aka slouch, but unfortunately i do not have the luxury of clean jeans for that today...so long story short i wore a very lengthy formal skirt to school...(i still wasn't able to refrain from slouching though)..at first i thought it would be a great way to get someone notice me (notice how i don't specify who..) after all, what better way than to wear something nice right?!..well by the time i was at the LRT station, i was comletely overcome by regret..(regret..regret i tell you!!!)..for what better day for the LRT to breakdown on me than the day i was in a skirt?! i stood there waiting for a train that i thought would never come..my stand-by time lasted for 45 very looooooong minutes...then finally, i was able to get in a train..(a train with no air conditioning btw..)..and for the record, i did not intend to ride that train (see previous note: () ) i was just, by the powers of those around me (which btw was way too strong for my own powers; collective kasi eh..not fair..) pushed into that train...(note: the ones who pushed me were girls! girls! girls i tell you!!)...i arrived in my first class 40 minutes late..(argh!!! damn that LRT..)...i really desperately wanted to run on the streets of both taft and faura, but alas! my lengthy, formal skirt would not allow me...oh, what a great day to wear my skirt..

(gratitude note-to-self: you're still lucky kat, i would have been worse had it rained..)

oh people see me once again:

it's really funny how people would ignore me for the longest time possible then one day wake up and say "oh, why don't i acknowledge katrina's presence today?!"..why don't you?! hmmm?!..i know it sounds silly but there are just days when people do not seem to see me..not just one person, a lot of persons...well of course i do not by virtue of my super powers go invisible or something (that power i do not have, and would not choose to use had i did..) i just am very unnoticeable..uhm, very easy to ignore..and that is something new..because, before (by which i mean in my alma mater) people notice me very often...and now, i seem to disappear from the crowd every now and then...it's not that i resent the fact that people do not notice me, it is also quite good..being able to blend in with the crowd and all..it just goes to show that..i am just normal, average..nothing really special..which is also good for my super hero career..(no super hero would reveal his or her true identity..)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home