watching rainbows...

Thursday, September 21, 2006


SECRETARY RAUL GONZALES

A man who parades himself as a king when all this time all he had been and will be is a court jester/puppet. A person of great mediocirty and stupidity. One cannot fathom what silly committee approved such appointee to an office with great power. Moreover, it is unlikely that the greatest mathemetician in the world could calculate how such small a man can contain so much stupidity in his body. Does not think before he speaks opens his mouth. Was not taught to keep quiet and shut up, when all he has to say is garbage.


I have for the longest time been wanting to post this entry in my blog. I know that my action is actually punishable by law, but if speaking your mind and expressing your thoughts against this silly excuse we have for a governmen is a crime, then I am guilty and PROUD of it. I was never pro- or anti- government, i was just a spectator and still am. Being a UP student does not automatically make me a "destabilizer" nor thus it automatically imply that i am one of those protesters braving police infested streets. It just means that I actually am learning how to think. Not what to know, but how to think.

It is very unfortunate though that there are so many people who refuse to think, would not bother to think, or was not taught how to think. However, they are still luckier than those who, like our dear goody-goody secretary, are not physiologically capable of thinking, just opening their mouths. I pity you dear secretary. I really do. For how can a man so powerful as you can be so feeble minded? A pea-brain so to speak. A mystery not to be meddled with, but should definitely be dealt with.

I never liked the secretary, I admit. His very presence is one of those that would make a person shudder with disgust and nausea. Consequently, his manner of speaking leaves people in total bewilderment as to how such man of such many unintelligent words be part of the cabinet. I am left puzzled too.'

i do, however, have ten (10) few tips/ reminders/ requests for el secretaria:
  1. There's a big difference between speaking in english while thnking in english and thinking in Tagalog while translating your thoughts to English.
  2. Get a course on proper use of the English Language
  3. Buy "An Idiot's guide to Speaking English" (if there is one)
  4. Don't talk about things beyond your intellectual capacity, which is BTW that of a monkey.
  5. Think before you speak. that is if you know how to think.
  6. Don't go around parading your alma mater, think of the embarassment it would cause your school.
  7. Take lessons in Good Manners and Right Conduct and start from the very beginning: 1st grade.
  8. Get over the fact that you didn't pass the UPCAT during your ancient times and lay off our backs. Bitterness will get you nowhere.
  9. Stop protecting that silly excuse we have for a president, donning a fake smile and interestingly gargantuous mole, who by my friend's terms, carries a pink pitchfork.
and last but not the least:

JUST STOP TALKING ALL IN ALL. The world does not need any of your stupid remarks/ opinions/ views, which should be made synonymous to non-sense in every dictionary known to men by now.

and oh, charge me with libel/inciting to sedition or in layman's terms speaking out and expressing my feelings, try me in court, convict me for a make-shift crime, have me abducted and killed, let's see who would look silly in the end. At least i'm not a blabbering monkey with a pea as an excuse for a brain.

Below is link to a written/published article by one of wisest youth models of today and my personal idol, rebuttling what our secretary said about UP students. I share this with you not to make you mad or hate el secretaria, but to spare you from the gift our dear secretary has been deprived of, a gift he chose to throw away for the sake of connections and financial stability. Moreover, it gives proof that UP students are, in every sense of the word "scholars" of the people and for the people, and that we do not have to pickett just to prove it.


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home