watching rainbows...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

For you..(i hope you get to read this..)

Dear hey,

What's up? I know we haven't spoken for a while. I was thinking about you and it kinda made me smile. So many things to say, I'm going to put them in a letter. I thought it might be easier and the words might come out better. How's your mother? How's your little sister? So many things I want to know the answers to. I wish i could press rewind and rewrite every line to the story of you and me.

I'm sorry, i really didn't mean to ramble on, but there are just a lot of feelings that needs to be gone. I guess you thought i would put it all behind me, but it seems that there are things that are always there to remind me, like a silly joke or something on the TV. It's not easy. Wish i could press rewind and turn back the hands of time.

I've tried and i've tried to get you out of my mind, but it doesn;t get better as each day goes by. Now I'm lost and confused, i have nothing to lose. Hope to hear from you soon



PS
I'm still in love with you

*****

my feelings for hmmhmm at this moment:

I miss you hmmhmm. I really want to talk to you again. The way we used to. And i don't want anybody to persuade you to do so, I want it to come from you. I just miss you, you see. Not for anything else, but at least for your friendship. I really liked you as a person, but somehow you've changed. And i still can't get over that. I think your just cowering away, from what, i don't know. I just think that you haven't been your true self lately. What's up? Why is your mask on? Can't you just be true once in a while and not think of anything else but what you want? I really dunno. I hope we get to talk though. Not just small brief talks, but like the one's we used to have.

PS
I'm not asking you for anything.
Just a little chat.
That's all.

*****

"It was LUST at first sight"
-danielle on our eye candy


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home