watching rainbows...

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

oh kill me now...

hmmm..i was really suppose to go to sleep already..but somehow after my midnight shower, all the forces pushing me towards my bed weakened..so, without anything else to do...i decided to update my blog..(and search people i know in friendster and multiply...a bad habit i have i tell you..i have a victim!!! naks!! lucky day for a kill!!!)...anyway here goes:

UP's Powers were too strong..too much for a superhero to handle...

oh..i promised myself not to talk about that extraordinarily difficult departmental exams, but no!!! i can't ressit sharing my thoughts about it...you see, i always hoped that i would be able to escape..err..be exempted in..the final examinations for MATH11..(ooh..now i know why they have exclamation points together with number one in the keyboard...MATH11 = MATH!!), but alas! the powers of UP has proven once again to be too much for a lone superhero to take...it was the most difficult test i ever took..i was staring at the Problem solving part for 15 long minutes, for i did not know what to do with it..i really wanted to cry..but a superhero cannot show signs of weaknesses..(only in extreme times...like math11 classes on thursdays..)..finally, the gods and godesses of Olympus were kind enough to grant me enlightenment amidst all the X's, Y's and Z's..i do not really expect to pass that test..i am just glad that it's over..with all my energy drained, all i can hope for tonight is to sleep like a baby...

PROJECT BOYFRIEND (update):

hmmm...there are not really relevant news regarding my candidates..(though, this is for plain and simple fun)..well nothing that won't involve names that is...so i'd rather not put in anything...haha!!! though, aphrodisiacs (oooohhhh, naughty little girl...), intellectual flirting and naughty smiles are definitely involved..haha..(leaving things to your imagination once again, like nipple talks...naughty little me..)

Gratitude Notes:

To my dear savior...IVAN..i love you..(you know you love me too)..thanks for saving my ass today..we're definitely even...thanks for borrowing a calculator for me...thanks for being my kuya-of-the-day-to-the-rescue when all other options are not possible...i really really appreciate your presence in UPM..haha!!! thanks again!!! ALABSHEW!!!!

Heart Felt Apologies:

Kuya..i'm really really sorry for my super kakulitan...i hope you feel better..seratonin would be good for you really..i know..i've been there..too many times pa..anyway..i'm really really sorry..(with matching puppy dog eyes) di na po mauulit, di ko na po kayo masyado kukulitin...sorry po talaga...

Anton..sorry for calling you immature..you're not immature...you're just a little childish sometimes most of the time, but you're definitely not immature...it was just something that came out of my mouth..sorry ulit...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home