watching rainbows...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

i have been a very very bad girl yesterday...
*i am very sorry for not being able to update my blog yesterday..
(to those people bored or caring enough to care about what happens to my life)*

much ado about FILI:

we had this very peculiar walk-to-Rob talk yesterday...we were talking about..(clears throat)..El Filibusterismo and Daimos...(don't ask me why Daimos..)..oh! now i remember how it all started!!!..you see, during our Histo (history) class, we were talking about the different political positions during the Collonial Spanish times..one of which was "Kabesa de Barangay", and then my friend, by the name of czarina asperilla, asked us if we still remember the name of Kabesang Tales's son when he became a Guardia Civil..(which btw i really don't remember)...(see the connection?? Kabesa de barangay?? Kabesang Tales??) we were fighting whether or not it was "Carolino", (which i sincerely doubt)...then i dunno what happened but daimos suddenly came into the picture..oooh!!! i just remembered..you see, UPM's walls are peppered by the face of our dear Justice Secretary (who i btw perceive as a stupid ass and ignoramus who can't keep his mouth shut..) side by side with a picture of a villain from one of those animes...(either Daimos or Voltes Five)..well..i think that's what started the talk...anyway..when we were about to cross the street, still talking about el fili, my friend Maciolf, said something like this: "anu ba yan? di pa ba tapos yang DAIMOS na yan??"..then somebody from the back said somethng like: "EL PHILO!!!..hahaha!!! imagine the amount of laughter and noise pollution we created..(it was a nice talk after histo and before philo though..thanks for the laughs guys..i love you..though we mix things up evry now and then..)

***PAHABOL SA EL FILI***

POP QUIZ! "Ano ang dalawang pangalan ng anak na lalaki ng anak na lalaki ng matandang napipi sa El Fili?!"


******
THE ULTIMATE HR with no dream wedding:(me)

I am the HR of the group (HR= Hopeless Romantic)...i am, i guess one of the few strong believers of "love" and "being loved"..but while we were at Goldilock's, waiting for my friend's order of palabok, i was talking to two of my other friends (names omitted so as not to stain their reputation as cynical people), and to my surprise we had a talk about "Dream Weddings"..friend A wanted her wedding song to be "from this moment", while friend B who wanted a beach wedding, wanted "when i fall in love" as her wedding song...and i, who is a sucker for fairytales and happy endings, just stood there..smiling at my two friends' remarks about weddings and happy endings..and that's when i realized that i do not have one..a dream wedding that is..i do not have a dream wedding song..i do not have a dream wedding theme..not even a motif...i do not have a picture of my wedding in my mind...i really really like to get married someday..but somehow i do not have this still picture of me in my wedding dress..maybe because i do not really see myself getting married someday..(huh?!) well..i dunno..maybe i would have a picture of my dream wedding when the right one comes..and when i would know for sure...
Project Boyfriend: (tally sheet..for scores)

i have concluded that i would make a tally sheet of my candidates' makes and brakes..which is btw very corny..but would be easier to keep track of..

asymptotic pair: 0
(you seemed nice the other day..but why be like so scary yesterday..i thought you were gonna eat me..haha!!!)
forever bestfriend:
0
(i don't like your style..that's not right dearie..not right at all..)
co-superhero: 2
(thanks..)
so isn't it obvious?! my co-superhero is leading..haha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home