watching rainbows...

Thursday, September 07, 2006

oh..i just died...

my first:

today i had my fair share of failures in math..i failed my second departmental exams..and it was really devastating...i know i could've done better..i know i could've passed..but i didn't..and that really sucks...both my parents said that it was OK..but it's not OK for me..oh well..this has been my trend for like forever..i pass the first test with a fairly nice score then fail the next...(proven by my chemistry grades during third year)..but i really hope history would repeat itself and that i would again pass the next two exams..(oh, i really hope so...)


a partial day:

today is a partial day for me..it is partially happy and partially sad..(partially sad?! see above)..partially happy because, it was not really a bad day...i saw my eye candy today...(who by the way also rides the LRT2..and i got to ride with him too..^_^)..i was also relieved of my craving for pancakes..(thanks tita malen!!!)...i also enjoyed my PE and COMM classes today...hmm..life in UP, yes it's VERY difficult..but i am loving it..(oooh, another partial thing today?! i had a partial wedgy for half of the day...which by the way was very annoying..)

Gratitude notes:

to my mom and dad:

thanks for being the greatest parents ever..I LOVE YOU...

to ivan/aldrich/ibs:

thank you for comforting me..i really really really love you..thanks...i will forever be thankful and grateful for your presence in UPM..thanks...you're the greatest friend/kuya/kakulitan/superhero one could ever have...thank you talaga...i really needed someone from UPM who's older than me to tell me that it's all going to be okay...thank you for that partial hug/akbay (i told you it was a day of partials)...thanks ulit...I love you...(you know you love me too..^_^)


to my kuya Edwin:

thank you for your smiling face when you told me that everything is OK...i really appreciate you being there as my kuya...although i physically but endearingly hurt you, you know i love you...(you know you love me too..) and am really thankful that i got to know you...thank you talaga...kaya natin to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home