watching rainbows...

Monday, September 04, 2006

this one i got from one of kuya jiro's testimonial for a girl named concon..i liked it and i thought it was really sweet..i hope someone would sing this song to me..(haha!!! in my dreams..)..well, libre mangarap...

*****

to tell you the truth i have to study tonight, because by this time tomorrow (5:44pm) i will be taking the second dpartmental exams in mathematics...i was lucky that i passed the first one..but this time I won't take any chances..i will..i repeat..I WILL STUDY PROPERLY..and i know it would be good for me to do so..(hmmm, in fact I even have an inspiration..haha!!!!)

*****

i really do not have time to post a decent blog entry..but as i was walking in Cubao..I saw this friendly reminder..(as if from God and through Divine Intervention..)..it was written in the shirt of the guy who was walking in the opposite direction..although it was not the first time i saw such a shirt, it was different this time because it was as if God was speaking to me..(ang drama..hindi kaya devil yung kausap ko at nililinlang ako???)..well, enough said, the shirt, or the print on the shirt said: "TRUE LOVE WAITS"..(indeed it does..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home